Highly Successful & Expanding Joinery Company - Dorset
Price : £260,000 plus stock/work-in-progress
Business Reference No. 12780
- Long and well established
- Excellent name and reputation
- Very broad range of work commissions undertaken
- All products produced on a bespoke basis on a manufacture and supply basis only – delivery and installation work not conducted
- Operating almost entirely within 40 mile radius of its business premises
- Turnover £600,000 and rising (adjusted net profit £150,000)
- Genuine scope for significant further business expansion
- Comprehensively equipped for its trade including Masterwood CNC machine
- Highly skilled and experienced workforce (including a newly qualified apprentice)
- Own in-house spray shop
- Retirement sale
- First time on the market
THE BUSINESS : Established by the current husband and wife directors (in partnership) in 1993, the business was incorporated in June 2012.
This is a very successful and continuously expanding joinery company which rightly enjoys the benefits of having an excellent name and reputation. Consequently, other than its website and postings on Instagram and Facebook, there has been no need for any marketing expenditure for a considerable number of years as it is able to rely totally on a pleasing level of enquiries together with a very significant amount of repeat, recommended and referred trade.
A customer database is maintained (currently 1,300+) and this incl...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.