Bespoke Timber Windows & Doors Joinery Manufacturer - Wiltshire
Price : £235,000
Business Reference No. 12777
- Long and well established
- Operating mainly within a 40 mile radius of its base
- Well located in good quality business premises
- Comprehensively and valuably equipped
- First class name and reputation
- Able to rely heavily on repeat, referred and recommended trade
- Impressive trading record
- Turnover £402,000 (£148,000 adjusted net profit)
- Genuine scope for significant further business development
- One of the two company directors will be more than happy to stay on if required
- Attractively priced (to produce an excellent return on investment) to encourage an early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1991 by one of the two current owners (and his father, who retired in 2002), the other current owner joined the business in 2003. In 2004, the business was incorporated with the founding owner having 80% of the company shares and the other owner having a 20% shareholding.
The company’s business is that of a timber joinery manufacturer which concentrates mainly on the production of bespoke windows and doors, although it also manufacturers other items :-
|Approx. % of total output
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.
Register with us today