General Builders Merchant - East Devon
Price : £1,800,000
Business Reference No. 12753A
- Established and very successful
- Well-known and popular brand name
- Enviable reputation for quality of goods and services
- Trade mainly focused on commercial customer trade, especially within the building, construction and landscaping sectors
- Circa 1,350 account customers
- Business operated almost entirely on a ‘fully managed’ basis (owner has very minimal part-time involvement)
- Turnover £6m+ (Adjusted Net Profit £661,000)
- Real scope for further development
- Offered for sale to enable owner to embark on a totally different business venture (having been involved in the merchant trade sector for the past 28 years)
THE BUSINESS : Established by our vendor client in 2012, the company’s business is that of a General Builders Merchant. Although the trade is mainly concentrated within east Devon and the Exeter area, the business directly services its main customers throughout the South West (to whom larger orders are fulfilled through its own delivery service). It also supplies some of its main customers elsewhere in the country but in these instances independent transportation services are used to deliver the goods. Originally the trade was primarily based on timber and sheet materials sales but, although sales of these products remain buoyant, general builders supplies have overtak...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.