Highly Profitable Garage Business Providing MOT Testing, Maintenance & Repairs and Boydwork Services - Tavistock, Devon
Price : £295,000
Business Reference No. 12750
- Very long and well established
- First class name and reputation
- Provides a broad range of services for cars and light commercial vehicles of all makes, including MOT testing, repairs, maintenance, servicing, engine installations and bodywork (tyres and exhausts fittings are sub-contracted to specialists at discounted trade prices)
- Highly experienced and fully qualified vehicle technicians
- Operates 5 days per week only
- Turnover £281,636 (Net Profit £104,615) y/e 31/01/2023 (figures annualised)
- Genuine potential to further expand trade
- Offered with freehold premises (but vendor willing to consider selling business with a lease)
- Offered for sale to enable operating owner to retire due to serious ill health
THE BUSINESS : Established at its current location in 1944 by the paternal grandfather of the current owner (who acquired the business in the early 1990s), this is the first time that the business has been offered for sale outside of the family. It offers repairs and servicing, MOT testing (class 4 only) and bodywork for all makes of cars and light commercial vehicles. (This garage is one of only two with vehicle bodyshops in Tavistock). It also operates (during business hours only) a vehicle breakdown recovery service. In addition, it also carries out engine installations and although tyres and exhausts are supplied and fitted when requested (such work is neither...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.