Flooring Specialist Company Operating in the Commercial and Domestic Markets - Bath
Price : £225,000
Business Reference No. 12749
- First time on market
- Long and well established
- Enviable good name and reputation for excellence
- Able to rely heavily on repeat, recommended and referred business – so little need for significant market spend to promote the business
- Approx. 50% commercial and 50% domestic trade
- Mainly (circa 90% of total trade) conducted within a 15 mile radius of Bath
- Certain types of flooring enquiries declined – thus providing opportunity for a new owner to expand the company’s range of work if desired
- Turnover £471,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £145,000) y/e 31/01/2021 despite impact of Covid-19 related restrictions!
- Genuine and significant scope for further business expansion
- Retirement sale
- Attractively priced for early transfer into new ownership
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1984 by the current owner and incorporated in 2007. (The business founder is the sole director and shareholder of the company). The company’s business is the provision of flooring services with 90% of its trade conducted within a radius of about 15 miles of Bath (although it does operate somewhat further afield but on a very selective basis – for the ‘right projects’ it is, of course, prepared to travel virtually anywhere!). The business is evenly split between commercial and domestic trade (approx. 50/50) and is almost entirely based on a ‘supply and fit’ service (only very rarely is it prepared to fit customers' own materials).
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.