Holiday Let Property Cleaning plus some Holiday Home Management Services & Domestic Property Cleaning - West Cornwall
Price : £60,000
Business Reference No. 12778
- Well established and successful business
- Excellent name and reputation
- Able to rely heavily on repeat and recommended custom – so little need to spend money on marketing
- No staff – uses a team of up to 20 self-employed cleaning operatives
- Easily run on a part-time basis from the owners’ home
- Operated at a fairly restricted level to suit owners’ needs, but genuine scope for significant expansion
- Turnover £104,000 (adjusted net profit £40,000). N.B. Currently operated by one of the husband and wife owners, but when both actively involved in the business it produced £70,000 adjusted net profit (2022/23)
- Will appeal to individuals as well as businesses looking to expand their existing operations, but absolutely ideal for a couple who could take full advantage of the business’s significant growth potential
- Offered for sale due only to the fact that the owners wish to return to Dorset
- Vendors will be happy to assist new owner/s for an agreed period to ensure a smooth and successful handover
- Very attractively priced for an early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2006 by the previous owner’s mother and acquired by the current husband and wife owners in March 2021.
The business provides cleaning and ancillary services to property owners in west Cornwall (basically the area between St. Austell and St. Ives). The full range of services provided to different client categories are as follows :-
- Holiday Letting Property Cleaning and Holiday Home Management Services – includes cleaning, caretaking, key holding, welcome packs, call-out services (for guests), plus arranging tradespeople services, etc. (see below).
- Domestic Property Cleaning – a fairly standard range ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.