Scantle Roofing & Building Restoration - South West
Price : £125,000
Business Reference No. 12773
- Long and well-established
- First class name and reputation
- Able to rely heavily on high level of repeat, recommended and referred custom
- No need for marketing support to promote the business – regularly having to reject work opportunities due to high demand/lack of capacity
- Highly capable, multi-skilled and loyal workforce
- Turnover £404,000 and rising (net profit £77,000 – in our opinion real scope is much higher)
- Good level of Work-in-Progress and Order Book value in hand
- Realistic scope to significantly increase profit margins
- Offered for sale with rented business premises or on a relocation basis if preferred
- First time on the market
- Retirement sale
- Attractively priced
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1991 by the current husband and wife owners, this is the original ‘Scantle’ roofing company. It was born out of a passionate desire to restore the vernacular architecture of Cornwall and Devon. Since those early days the business has developed and expanded to encompass not only the traditional roofing styles found in the west country, but also all aspects of historic building restorative and repair work. It is expert not only in traditional wet and dry laid scantle slate roofing, but also rag slate roofing, slate hanging and slate flooring. Its restoration portfolio contains many examples of lime plaster, lime mortars and decorative mouldi...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.