Manufacturer & Printer of Rash Vests and Bibs (mainly but not solely) for Surfers - Devon
Price : £70,000
Business Reference No. 12772
- Long and well-established, niche market business
- Excellent name and reputation
- Able to rely heavily on repeat, referred and recommended custom, so no need for marketing expenditure to promote trade
- Turnover approx. £162,000 (adjusted net profit £56,000) in current financial year.
- Genuine and significant scope for business expansion
- Business available with a lease in respect of currently used business premises or on a relocation basis if preferred
- First time on the market
- Attractively priced for an early sale to enable the owner to retire
THE BUSINESS : The subject business was set up as principally a rash vest manufacturer in 2007, albeit its history as a clothing manufacturer goes back into the 1990s. Since 2007 it has increased its range of products and its printing techniques. The majority of work is in making and printing nylon rash vests which are used mainly by surf related companies. All fabric is of high quality and is sourced from a Manhcester merchant and is knitted in Italy. The nylon ‘rashies’ are normally screen printed. This is an old, but reliable method, and is operated manually. They also make polyester rashies which are used in chlorinated water, like in swimming p...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.