Manufacturer, Supplier & Installer of Granite, Marble, Engineered Quartz & Other Hard Stone Surfaces - South West
Price : £1,300,000
Business Reference No. 12771
- Well-established with an excellent name and reputation for quality and service
- Provides a full service from digital templating to installation (and also supplies the same quality stone products to those who wish to fit themselves, but this represents only 1% to 2% of total sales)
- Able to rely very heavily on repeat, referred and recommended trade – so, little need for marketing activity to promote the company’s business
- First rate, highly skilled and flexible workforce
- Turnover £1.6m (adjusted net profit £458,000)
- Order Book approaching £400,000
- Genuine and significant scope for further business development
- Very fully and valuably equipped for its trade
- Excellent business premises
- All in all, a first rate business investment proposition
THE BUSINESS : The subject company has established itself as a leading force in the hard surfaces market and has been fabricating and installing beautiful products since it was established by the current founders in 2001. With the introduction of modern CNC machinery and having a highly skilled workforce, it is able to offer a quality product, usually within the tight time constraints the industry demands. In addition, it provides itself in offering a 7-10 day delivery schedule for kitchen worktops, which includes full digital templating, manufacture and installation.
About 90% of its total trade is conducted within a 60 mile radius of its business base in ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.