Commercial Cleaning Services Operator - Plymouth Area
Price : £250,000
Business Reference No. 12768
- Very well established
- Excellent name and reputation – able to rely heavily on repeat, referred and recommended trade
- Operating mainly in Plymouth but also within a 15 mile radius of the city (at Saltash and Tavistock)
- The company’s business is operated remotely – so business premises not required
- All cleaning operatives (18) and an Accounts/Contract Manager, as well as the two directors, are directly employed by the subject company
- Nearly 98% of total income is derived from 41 regular commercial clients (21 of which are subject to contractual arrangements and 9 which have an annual renewal, whilst 11 receive regular miscellaneous services from the company’s specialist sub-contractors)
- Turnover £300,000 (£95,000 adjusted operating profit)
- Genuine scope for significant further trade development
- Will undoubtedly appeal as a highly attractive alternative business proposition to individuals as well as to existing cleaning companies seeking to expand via acquisitions
- Managing Director averages about 20 hours per week working in the company’s business and he will be happy to assist a new owner for an agreed period to ensure a smooth and successful business transfer
- Retirement sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2003 and acquired from the founder by the current owner in January 2013, the company originally provided services to both domestic and commercial customers. However, since 2018 it has concentrated almost entirely on commercial trade.
The company operates mainly in Plymouth but also in Saltash and Tavistock (in which towns 5 of its regular commercial clients are located).
At the time of writing the company has 41 regular commercial clients of which 21 are subject to contractual arrangements.
Although the company no longer seeks domestic customer trade, it does however retain a small number of such customers. ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.