Manufacturer of Glass Fibre Products, mainly for the construction/building industry - Devon
Price : £190,000
Business Reference No. 12764
- Well established
- Excellent name and reputation
- Particularly well known for its experience and capabilities in designing and producing bespoke products
- Enviable customer base throughout the UK
- Highly skilled and loyal workforce
- Turnover £400,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £105,000+) projected for y/e 31st March 2023
- Real scope for further expansion of trade (and profit margin improvement)
- Genuine retirement sale (and attractively priced to encourage early sale)
THE BUSINESS : Established by our husband and wife vendor clients, their company was incorporated on 6th October 2008. Its business is involved in the manufacture of glass fibre products, mainly for the building/construction industry. It is a leading manufacturer of such as porch roofs, canopies, radius guttering, dentils and corbels, cornerstones, copings, lift pit liners, chimneys, gable features and bespoke/one-off items as well as many more Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) lightweight and maintenance-free products.
The company has built up a vast wealth of knowledge and expertise in all forms of fibreglass laminates. As composite material engineers...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.