'The Original Pasty House' - An Outstanding Investment & Expansion Opportunity - Plymouth and Tavistock
Price : £425,000
Business Reference No. 12763
- A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A HIGHLY PROFITABLE FOOD BUSINESS, TRADING FROM TWO SITES IN DEVON, WITH EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH AND EXPANSION PROSPECTS
- Highly successful independent café, takeaway, collection & delivery service business operating from very prominent, highly visible and easily accessible city/town centre locations in Plymouth & Tavistock
- The Plymouth outlet was very successfully “modelled” on the initial Tavistock business and has demonstrably proved the genuine scalability of this “blueprint”
- Turnover £2.29m (Net Profit £195k) and rising
- Extremely well and valuably equipped business
- 6 towns in Devon have been identified as excellent locations for further business development (for which the Expansion Plans have been professionally researched and produced by John Richardson – a consultant to some of the UK’s best known coffee chains etc. and a major player in the fast foods industry
- Opportunity to introduce a “Dark Kitchen” to support significant further delivery service growth across expanded outlet portfolio
- An obvious candidate for rolling out via franchising
- Genuine retirement sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in Tavistock in 2001, the business was incorporated by the current owners in March 2003. The company very significantly improved and expanded the business during the following years and this included the physical extension of the business premises (by incorporating the first and second floors of the subject building). Having developed the business into a very professional operating model and having created a very recognisable and popular brand, the company opened its Plymouth outlet in the summer of 2011. This proved to be a shrewd and extremely successful move and very effectively proved that the Tavistock model is easily scalable; so much s...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.