Printing Business (Including Graphic Design & Marketing Services) - Torbay, Devon
Price : £110,000
Business Reference No. 12757a
- Long and very well established
- Excellent (highly visible) trading location
- Extensively equipped to high standards
- Highly skilled and loyal workforce
- Benefits from regular repeat and recommended trade
- Current financial year projected to achieve £198,000 turnover (as the business now returns to normal trading following the lifting of Covid-19 lockdown restrictions) and £58,000 adjusted net profit (after rent on business premises)
- Genuine scope to increase trade – owner has been satisfied with current sales/profit levels and operating 8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday only, whilst employing a relatively low level of marketing activity (given business expansion has not been on his agenda)
- Business offered for sale with a lease (freehold property owned by our vendor client)
- Serious health issues causes owner to want to retire
- Attractively priced for early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in Paignton over 100 years ago, the business was merged in 2008 with the local Prontaprint franchise into its current trading location, whilst continuing to operate under its own (well-known and very popular) name. However, the (current) owner – who acquired the business in 2005 – exited the franchise agreement with Prontaprint (for reasons which he will be happy to discuss with seriously interested prospective purchasers) in 2011 in order to again operate his own, totally independent, business which he then incorporated in December 2011. The company is owned solely by our vendor client.
Since acquiring the business 18 years ago, ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.