Marine Engineering & Chandlery Business - Plymouth
Price : £130,000
Business Reference No. 12752
- Very well established
- Really good name and reputation
- Excellent trading location
- Extremely successful and profitable
- Skilled and loyal workforce
- Enviable and expanding customer database
- Turnover £718,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £109,000)
- Genuine scope for significant further business development
- First time offered for sale
- Attractively priced to encourage early sale to enable owners to retire
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1998 by the current husband (as a sole trader at that time) of the current husband and wife company owners/directors, the business was incorporated in December 2001. It has always traded from its current location, but initially from much smaller business premises than it operates from today.
The business offers a “complete chandlery and engineering service” – all ‘under one roof’ – and specialises in the supply and installation of marine equipment to fit a variety of vessels including engines, heating, electronics, refrigeration and power management.
It is Plymouth’s ‘Main Dealers’ for the following leading...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.