Ecological Consultancy - based in the South West
Price : £145,000
Business Reference No. 12751
- Well established and highly successful
- Operates almost entirely throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & Dorset
- Essentially a B2B service
- Clients mainly in the Extractive Industries, House Building and Civil Engineering (projects) sectors
- Owner operated with assistance from sub-contractors (no employees involved)
- Turnover £161,000 (Net Profit £113,000)
- Business operated from owner’s home and offered for sale on a relocation basis
- Owner wishes to semi-retire, but willing to stay for up to 6 months or so to assist new owner, if required, and to ensure a smooth and successful transfer of the business
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2006 by the current owner/operator, initially as a sole trader, the business was incorporated in June 2008. The company is owned by husband and wife shareholders – who are also both directors – but the wife has her own, very successful, non-competing business and has no day to day involvement whatsoever in the subject company’s business.
The business operates almost entirely in the South West but does some work, by exception, in Surrey, Sussex and Cambridgeshire (but only if allied to, or associated with, existing customers in the westcountry and only where the work is very worthwhile, i.e. £15,000+).
Although the p...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.