Educational Travel Agents - Arranges language study holidays in England, currently exclusively for the French market
Price : £40,000
Business Reference No. 12748
- Long and very well established
- Excellent name and reputation
- Easily operated by mother and daughter owners on a very part-time basis
- Significant opportunity for a new owner to expand the business by reintroducing at least some of its former offerings (especially for groups of children as opposed to individual students as is currently the case) for which the business receives continuous, sadly unsatisfied, demand
- Currently operated from home and could readily be relocated (literally to anywhere) by new owner
- Turnover £85,000 (y/e 31/12/2019 – prior to Covid-19 restrictions temporarily stalling the business), Net Profit almost £28,000
- Genuine and very significant scope for growth, whilst being an interesting and profitable proposition for someone who would find the part-time working hours quite appealing!
- Attractively priced for early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1975 by one of the current owners and her late husband, the business was incorporated in December 2003 and since August 2009 the company has been owned and operated by mother and daughter.
Until 2016 the business arranged school trips for groups of French students who travelled to Calne in Wiltshire with some of their teachers, stayed with local host families and enjoyed daily excursions (coach trips) to such as Bath, Oxford and London as well as various places of interest and tourist attractions in the south west of England, but with no language schools or schooling of any type involved – so, purely t...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.