Wooden Coat Racks Manufacturer - Highly Profitable Part-Time Business and Easily Operated from Home - Anywhere in Britain or Abroad
Price : £70,000
Business Reference No. 12747
- Well established
- Easily operated business (no staff required) on a very flexible part-time basis
- No direct selling involved – all products sold via 2 major internet websites
- Positive cash flow and no bad debts
- Turnover £84,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £40,000) – sales purposely ‘restricted’ below VAT threshold level!
- Minimal administration work involved
- All essential equipment included
- Ideal second-income business and would also suit retiree or another business looking for an ‘add-on’ activity
- Current owner willing to provide training if needed and happy to offer guidance and help for an initial period to assist new owner
- Attractively priced to encourage early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established by our vendor client in 2014 as a part-time, second-income occupation, the business is based on the manufacture of wooden coat racks. He initially operated the business evenings and weekends working from a shed at his home. This small beginning enabled him to get the business sufficiently established and profitable to enable him to move from employment to self-employment and, as part of his overall plan he relocated the business to an industrial unit which provided the space to enable him to considerably expand into other areas of wood manufactured products. Meanwhile, he continued to operate the original business (within a small area of the ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.