Quality Grounds Maintenance Services Company - Cornwall and West & South Devon
Price : £435,000
Business Reference No. 12742
- Long and well established
- Enviable name and reputation
- Almost entirely commercial sector clients including blue-chip companies as well as Railways, MoD, Military establishments, local authorities, care homes, schools, etc.
- Services include soft landscaping, tree works, hedge trimming, lawn maintenance, invasive weed management, winter maintenance and gritting
- First rate workforce well managed by Operations Manager
- Very extensively equipped
- Turnover £735,000 (51% GP) producing a good level of profit – details of which will be provided upon a confidentiality agreement being signed
- Genuine scope for significant further growth
- Available with existing rented business premises or on a relocation basis
THE BUSINESS : Based on an excellent franchise, this business was established by its founding franchisee in 1988 and was acquired, as a second generation franchise business, by the current owner (a company) in 2017. The business’s franchise territory covers the TR, PL and TQ postcode areas and so basically encompasses all of Cornwall together with west and south Devon. The business is extremely well supported by the franchisor company – and the franchisor has been mainly responsible for attracting many blue-chip customers (local, regional and national in numerous industries, including hospitality and the public sector) as well as such as schools, colleges and universit...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.