Metal Stockholder combined with Hardware Supplies Store - Bath
Price : £180,000
Business Reference No. 12737
- Long and well established with excellent name and reputation
- Trades from very well sited premises
- Comprehensively equipped for its trade
- Provides a service for customers within a 1.5 hour drive from Bath
- Customer database approximately 500 – of which about 130 active at any one time
- Turnover between £940k and just over £1m latest 3 financial years (gross profit margin 49.4% latest year)
- Metals trade has increased by 43% since business acquired by current owner in 2016
- Genuine scope and ideally placed for further trade expansion (less than 0.003% of turnover spent on marketing in recent years and online sales currently only ‘scratching the surface’!)
- Currently operated as a fully managed business (for parent company owner) and therefore ideal opportunity for an investor, but also a very attractive proposition for an owner operator or for acquisition by another company
- Attractively priced to encourage an early sale – the company (or its business) is offered for sale to enable the parent company to concentrate its resources in the strategic pursuance of its other, core commercial activities
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1970 and acquired by the current group company owner in 2016 (April), the subject company’s business is that of a metal stockholder with an accompanying hardware store business trading from the same premises. The company’s culture – for which it is well known and on the basis of which it has built an enviable reputation – is centred on the provision of a customer friendly, bespoke and personal service at ‘value for money’ prices. With regard to metal supplies (stainless and black steel, aluminium, brass, bronze and sheet mesh etc.), the use of such phrases as “If we stock it – we cut and shape it” and “Nothing too small, nothing too diffic...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.