Full Valeting Services for Trade & Private Vehicles - Exeter
Price : £85,000
Business Reference No. 12736
- Long and well established
- Enviable name and reputation
- Very little needs to be spent on marketing to promote the business
- Excellent and well equipped business premises
- Located in the centre of a very large trading estate. N.B. The city of Exeter has about 30 vehicle dealerships – the vast majority of which (about 25) are to be found on the subject trading estate – and this is understood to be the highest density of dealerships in any European city!
- Main dealership approved
- Trade customers represent approximately 85% of total sales
- 2019/20 Turnover : £248,937 (Net Profit £47,658) – current financial year sales now (September 2020) at pre Covid-19 levels (following ‘lockdown’ closure of business from 24/03/20 to 31/05/20)
- Genuine scope for further business expansion
- Relatively easy trading hours – Monday to Friday only
- Attractively priced for early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established about 30 years ago, the business was acquired from its founder by the current owners (father and son – although the father is not involved in the business operation) in September 2014. The business is entirely based on the provision of full valeting services for trade and private vehicle customers, with approximately 85% of total sales accounted for by trade customers. Its trade customers include 7 main dealerships, which provide significant and regular custom, plus others who use the subject business’s services (to a lesser or greater degree) on a much more irregular/ad-hoc basis. With the exception of one of the main dealership customers – ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.