Lettings Agency for Student Accommodation in Exeter -
Guide Price : £200,000
Business Reference No. 12735
- Specialist agency with considerable expertise in student lettings and managing student accommodation (houses and flats)
- Well established business in a city with a recognised and rapidly increasing demand for student accommodation
- Providing services for private landlords with properties within easy reach of the city’s university campus (which, of course, makes for a very efficient business from the agency’s perspective)
- Property portfolio currently consisting of 87 letting units (mainly houses but including 19 flats) owned by mainly longstanding landlord clients
- Competitive (but very profitable) fees structure
- Turnover £135,000 (adjusted Net Profit £106,000) y/e February 2019 – similar figures are expected for the financial year to 29th February 2020
THE BUSINESS : Established in February 2007, the company is wholly owned by its Managing Director and its business is that of a provider of student accommodation. Over the years the agency has gone from being simply one of several players in its market sector to what we understand to be one of the leading providers in Exeter today. The agency has concentrated solely on acting for private landlords who are in the market to offer their property for student accommodation, almost entirely within easy reach of the university campus, i.e. located up to about ‘half an hour’s walking distance.
Currently (early March 2020), the ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.