Designers & Manufacturers of High Quality Bespoke Kitchens and Furniture - Wiltshire -
Guide Price : £115,000
Business Reference No. 12734
- Very well established
- Excellent name and reputation
- Enviable client base and benefits greatly from repeat, recommended and referred business
- Works mainly in hardwoods, mostly sourced from North America and Europe
- Turnover £250,000 and adjusted net profit £73,000 projected for the current year ending 31st August 2021
- Genuine and significant scope for growth – currently operating at a level to suit the owner, who recognises that a new owner could readily capitalise on the development opportunity the business has to offer
- Extensively equipped for its trade
- Operated from a modern workshop near Trowbridge – but could be acquired on a relocation basis if required
- The owner (56) wishes to semi-retire and spend more time with his wife, travelling, etc.
- Price reduced to encourage early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in January 2001 by the current owner (as a sole trader at that time), the business was incorporated in August 2002. The company’s business is that of design and manufacture of bespoke quality furniture mainly for the home (representing about 90% of total output). The business offers a truly personal service to its clients and the vast majority of its commissions come through existing clients (a mixture of repeat orders and personal recommendations) as well as from general recommendations and referrals from intermediaries and also enquiries through its own website and from the few images it has on Pinterest and Google Imag...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.