Specialist Building Treatments, Property Preservation, Surveying & Contracting - Devon & Cornwall -
Guide Price : £275,000
Business Reference No. 12733
- Long and well established
- Excellent name and reputation for property preservation, restoration and conservation
- Undertakes work on residential, commercial and listed buildings and properties of particular architectural merit
- Turnover £430,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £173,000) but very scalable and with real scope for much higher
- Turnover £263,500 in first six of 2021/2022 with adjusted net profit £113,000 (estimated figures from vendor)
- Currently operated by owners on a relatively easy hours basis to provide them with a good work/life balance
- Previous experience not essential – a new owner could readily assimilate the necessary knowledge and qualifications via ‘on the job’ training working alongside current owners
- Owner prepared to provide continued support (as a consultant or in another capacity) for up to 3 years, on a reducing hours basis, if wanted
- Attractively priced to encourage an early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1986 by the husband of the current husband and wife business partnership, the business is that of a building treatments, surveying and contracting specialist. Neither of the partners had any knowledge or experience of this type of work. In fact the husband previously owned a contract cleaning company and then a landscape gardening business and it was the latter which became the catalyst for his idea of starting a business in this particular sphere. Moreover, it is unlikely that the majority of prospective purchasers for this business will have the necessary qualifications to immediately take over from the current owner...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.