Manufacturer & Installer of Bespoke Steel and Glass Balustrades & Balconies, Gates, Railings, Handrails, etc. - South Devon
Price : £26,000
Business Reference No. 12732
- Long and well established business
- Excellent name and reputation
- No need for marketing expenditure to promote the business as it is able to rely heavily on recommendations, referrals and repeat business
- Turnover £96,096 (gross profit £33,569) but genuine scope for significantly higher – was achieving £180,000 to £280,000 p.a. (2014/15 – 2015/16) prior to owner cutting back on type and level of work undertaken (solely to suit his personal needs)
- Very extensively and valuably equipped
- Available with existing business premises or on a relocation basis if preferred
- Offered at absolute bargain price for early sale – owner wishes to retire by spring 2020
THE BUSINESS : Established by the current owner in 1983 (at that time in partnership) and incorporated in February 2012, the business is mainly involved in the manufacture and installation of steel and glass balustrades and balconies (which accounts for about 80% of total work/income) and also miscellaneous other items such as gates, railings, handrails, etc. together with general steel fabrication work. The work generally undertaken is basically relatively small projects/jobs, mostly for private residence customers. However, some commercial and sub-contract work is carried out. In particular, the business benefits greatly from referrals from property management compan...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.