U.K. Supplier of Recycled & Reusable Carrier & Gift Bags - Relocatable Anywhere
Price : £200,000
Business Reference No. 12730A
- Well established, successful and very profitable business
- In vogue and highly appealing, eco-friendly products
- Large and diverse range of shapes, sizes, colours and styles available including bespoke printed versions
- Customer database in excess of 16,000
- Turnover £647,000 (Net Profit around £80,000)
- Expanding rapidly but having genuine scope for significant further development
- Relatively easily managed and readily transferable business
- Available either in situ with existing leased/rented warehouse/office premises or on a relocation basis if required
- Offered for sale to enable working company director to semi-retire
- Attractively priced for early sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2005 and acquired by the current owners’ company in 2014, the business provides a wide range of plain and printed, recycled and recyclable products at affordable and competitive prices.
The bags (mainly produced from recycled paper, but also from cotton and jute) are available in a very large and diverse range of shapes, sizes, colours and styles for a multiple of uses, from takeaway food and luxury gift bags to sturdy carriers (for such as books) and natural cotton or jute ‘bags for life’. In addition, the business is expert in bespoke printing on bags – anything from a small picture to a large full colour logo or design. Cons...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.