Traditional Regional Wine Wholesaler Providing Great Wines from Around the World and a Highly Professional Service - South West -
Guide Price : £235,000
Business Reference No. 12729
- Long and well established
- Excellent name and reputation
- 90% wholesale and 10% retail (online only) trade
- Almost entirely south west based wholesale trade
- Turnover £1.23m (Adj. Net Profit £93,000)
- Genuine and significant further development scope
- Structurally managed business following recent streamlining and rejuvenation programme
- Business premises offered with existing (or new) leases. Alternatively, a sale of the company (or a sale of the business goodwill and fixed assets) on a relocation basis could be considered
- Retirement sale, but working director prepared to remain for an agreed period if required
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1987 by the current husband and wife company owners in partnership (initially trading as a high street retailer) the business was incorporated in June 2003, with the husband and wife founders being the only directors and shareholders.
The business commenced its trading life in a retail wine shop in Tavistock, Devon but as the business expanded the retail trade became marginalised in favour of a growing wholesale trade, initially supplying such as hotels, restaurants, military and corporate accounts. This change in direction led to a sale of the wine shop retail business in 1994 when the retained subject who...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.