Freehold Commercial/Residential Property Investment Opportunity - Centrally Located in Seaton, Devon
Guide Price : £440,000
Business Reference No. 12728
- Substantial commercial/residential property located in the town centre and occupying a large and highly visible corner site at the junction of Queen Street and Beer Road
- The premises comprise a mix of 6 shops, 9 leasehold flats & 5 car parking spaces
- Current annualised income £42,499 (as at August 2019)
- Offered for sale by our vendor client (someone of retirement age)
- Very competitively/attractively priced to encourage an early sale
TOWN LOCATION & PROFILE : Situated on the east Devon coast roughly mid-way between Sidmouth and Lyme Regis, Seaton is often referred to as a gateway town to the Jurassic Coast. Seaton is the major settlement in this area and is fairly closely surrounded by the parishes of Axmouth, Beer, Colyton and Combpyne Rousdon.
With the ancient harbour of Axmouth to the east and the white cliffs of Beer to the west, Seaton occupies a flat site at the mouth of the River Axe. Its mile long beach opens onto the waters of Seaton Bay and offers opportunities for water sports of all kinds, from sailing and swimming, to diving and windsurfing.
The South West Coast...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.