Design, Supply & Installation of PVCU Decking & Associated Work Mainly for Lodge & Caravan Parks Throughout Great Britain - Relocatable -
Guide Price : £400,000
Business Reference No. 12726
- • The Westcountry’s leading holiday home decking manufacturer and installer
- • Well established (by current owner)
- • Operating throughout Great Britain
- • Major projects within the leisure industry
- • Extensive range of maintenance free products offered in pvcu (but with timber alternatives) using fully galvanised steel sub-frames, backed by 10-year warranties
- • Fabrication work carried out at the subject company’s business premises and then transported to site in kit form
- • Turnover £1.127m (y/e 31st May 2019)
- • Net profit £295k (y/e 31st May 2019)
- • Genuine scope for further business expansion
- • Fully competent, loyal and flexible workforce (all self-employed)
- • Owner works part-time (approximately 20 hours per week on average)
- • Opportunity to engage in domestic work (not currently undertaken)
- • Currently operating from business premises in mid Devon but to be sold on a relocation basis
- • Could readily (and probably more profitably) be operated from a different location
- • For sale to enable the vendor to concentrate on his other business interests
THE BUSINESS : Founded by the current owner in 2002, the business specialises in constructing pvc decking for lodges and static caravan parks. Customers are mostly the owners of the parks rather than lodge or caravan owners. These include large, multiple site operators who upgrade their parks with rolling programmes of refurbishment, improvements and new builds. The subject company takes great pride in the quality of its products and workmanship which it believes is the reason for the excellent relationships it has with major leisure companies and the continuing repeat business it enjoys.
The metal ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.