Information Alert Service Conveying Public Sector and Tax Payer Project Opportunities to SMEs - UK Wide
Guide Price : £85,000
Business Reference No. 12724
- Based on a bespoke, highly intelligent main website (one of the three business websites included in the sale) which systematically and automatically deals with all business matters
- Little to no day to day involvement necessary on the part of the owner
- Producing excellent return on capital
- Currently run from the owner’s home and therefore offered for sale on a relocation basis
- No staff or stock involved and relatively low business expenditure
- Genuine scope for significant business development and far higher profit generation
- PRICE REDUCTION - NOW £85,000 (was £115,000) for quick sale
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2003 and acquired from the founding company by the current owner in late 2018, the business concept is truly ingenious and its website has been designed to operate extremely efficiently with minimal owner input. The unique and bespoke website manages a client database of SMEs who work to serve the annual multi-billion pound marketplace created by Public Sector Procurement. The website’s portal automatically receives new tendering opportunities across all trade sectors daily (directly from national and local government and other public bodies’ websites which interacts with the subject business’...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.