Private Hire Cars Company - Somerset
Guide Price : £155,000
Business Reference No. 12723
- Very long and well established
- 5 company owned vehicles – 3 cars and 2 MPVs (driven by company employees) plus 2 owner driven vehicles (who work solely for the subject company) with 2 cars and 1 MPV
- All company vehicles owned outright (no finance) and changed every four years
- Excellent name and reputation
- Extensive customer base with many regulars and ‘blue chip’ companies including 3 major contracts
- Turnover £180,000 p.a. (Net Profit £50,000)
- Business operated by husband and wife company directors from their home and therefore offered for sale on a relocation basis
- Owners willing to assist new owner for an agreed handover/training period to ensure smooth and successful business transfer
- Attractively priced to encourage early sale (to enable owners to semi-retire)
THE BUSINESS : Established approximately 60 years ago and acquired by the husband of the current husband and wife owners in 1991 (as a sole trader at that time and only the second owner of the business), his wife joined him in a business partnership in 1995 and the business was incorporated in 2014 with the husband and wife then becoming directors and the only shareholders of the company.
The company’s business is operated from the directors’ home in Street, Somerset and is therefore offered for sale on a relocation basis. It is relatively easy and straightforward to manage, due mainly to the fact that it is so well ...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.