Property Management and Cleaning Services Company - Cornwall
Price : £70,000
Business Reference No. 12721
- Established, well known and popular
- Excellent name and reputation
- No staff – all cleaners are self-employed
- Regular cleaning and other services supplied for 17 clients in respect of 28 holiday lettings properties plus 3 clients with other properties
- Cleaning services also provided for film company crews’ accommodation each year
- Turnover £137,000 and rising (Net Profit £44,000) but genuine and significant scope much higher – business currently somewhat restricted due to owner’s circumstances/requirements
- Owner works part-time hours and very flexibly (she has a young family and another, non-competing, business interest)
- Operated from home and offered for sale on a relocation basis
- Attractively priced to encourage an early sale and available at an ideal time from a new owner’s perspective – prior to the start of new holiday season!
THE BUSINESS : Established by our vendor client (as a sole trader) in April 2009, the business was incorporated in October 2015 (having registered for V.A.T. in May 2015). The company is owned by the business founder and her husband (who has no involvement in the company’s business operation) and she is the sole director.
The business is based in Newquay, Cornwall and has been purposely restricted to an area of operation within just a 7 mile radius of the town. N.B. There is genuine and significant scope for business expansion beyond the current area of operation (as well as within it) and this would take fuller advantage of the many an...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.