Manufacture, Supply and Servicing of Nitrogen Generator Systems for Beer Gas Dispense - Operating Throughout Great Britain
Price : £150,000
Business Reference No. 12720
- Very well established
- Readily transferable into new ownership
- Considerable ongoing regular income from rented equipment and extended warranty contracts
- Turnover £225,000 (Net Profit £51,000 in year to 31st March 2022)
- Trade was higher in years prior to the Covid-19 lockdowns but it is now emerging strongly from those times
- Genuine and considerable scope for business expansion
- Price reduction – owner keen to retire
THE BUSINESS : Company owned and established in 2001, the business produces nitrogen generation and gas mixing equipment primarily for dispensing draught beers, lagers and stouts. The equipment uses membrane based gas separation technology to produce high purity nitrogen from compressed air which is then blended with CO2 to provide the required mix of dispense gas. It can produce enough gas to dispense 500 pints of beer per hour. It also has the ability to power 10 gas pumps without interrupting the mixed gas supply to kegs.
The equipment – a unit which is about half the size of a standard domestic refrigerator and attaches to a wall – is manufactured in I...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.