Litho and Digital Printers with Office Stationery Retail Trade - Devon
Price : £300,000
Business Reference No. 12718
- Very well established
- No local printing competitor
- In-house graphic design studio
- Highly qualified, experienced and loyal workforce
- Fully and well equipped for its trade
- Turnover £206,000 (adjusted Net Profit £41,000 y/e 30/09/18)
- Spacious 3 storey business premises incorporating self-contained 2 bedroom flat
- Freehold Property (but may consider selling business with a property lease and with or without the self-contained flat)
- Genuine retirement sale
- Husband and wife company directors/shareholders would be prepared to remain working in the business for an agreed period if required
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1992 by the husband of our husband and wife vendor clients (operating as a sole trader at that time), the business was incorporated in August 2002. The husband and wife are the only shareholders and directors of the company.
The printing trade is based on traditional litho and digital printing (using the latest digital machines, including large format) and benefits from having an ‘in-house’ graphic design studio.
The retail trade is based on sales of a large range of office stationery from a shop situated at the front of the business premises, behind which t...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.