Specialist Designer, Manufacturer and Installer of Bespoke Feature Staircases - Operating Throughout The U.K. - Currently Based In South West England And Available In Situ Or On A Relocation Basis
Price : £140,000
Business Reference No. 12708
- One of the UK’s leading bespoke staircase manufacturers
- Operating entirely at the high end of its market
- First class name and reputation – long and well established
- Operated by owner without staff (uses sub-contractors and specialist UK suppliers)
- Turnover £192,000 (Adjusted Net Profit £64,000) in year to 30th September 2022
- Trade purposely restricted to suit current owner
- Genuine and very significant scope for business expansion
- Owner seeks lifestyle change (and wants to spend more time with his family)
- Recent project featured in Grand Designs – The Streets on Channel 4
THE BUSINESS : Established in 2002 by our vendor client and his wife (who, whilst maintaining an interest in the business, no longer has an active role in its day to day operation and now works elsewhere in a non-conflicting role). The business is incorporated and the controlling company’s shares are owned entirely by our vendor client and his wife, with the husband being its sole director.
It is understood that this is one of the UK’s leading bespoke staircase manufacturers which also specialises in design and installation work, thereby providing a veritable ‘one stop shop’ service. This service encompasses just about everything from quotation throug...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.