Thriving Accommodation Centre for Group Activities - Offering New Owners a Wonderful and Profitable Lifestyle Business! - Brittany
Price : £228,000
Business Reference No. 12700
- Imaginative base and location for many purposes, including educational trips, residential courses, cycling and rugby tours and training camps
- Situated in a pretty village in the heart of Brittany
- Long and well established business
- Currently operating from mid-February to end of November – potential for year round bookings
- The property has 47 beds in rooms which accommodate from 2 to 8 guests
- 3 bedroom owners’ accommodation (self-contained)
- The centre includes a large entertainments/games hall, restaurant, highly professional commercial kitchen and multi-function salon/bar/staff room (for teachers, coaches, etc.)
- Provides a welcoming and friendly environment for educational and recreational stays for all kinds of junior and adult groups
- Popular in particular with French and UK schools, sports and other activities touring groups as well as for family reunions, etc.
- Income approximately €65,000. (Adjusted Net Profit circa €41,300)
- Genuine scope for significant further business expansion e.g. to provide lunchtime catering to village primary school
- Adjoining land is on the market – opportunities to develop a training centre, build a swimming pool …….
- PRICE REDUCTION – Price now €265,000 (which using the exchange rate at the time of writing is £228,000) – reduced from original price of €295,000
* OFFERED AT EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE PRICE TO ENCOURAGE EARLY SALE *
LOCATION : Situated in the Côtes d’Armor in the pretty, safe and quiet village of Le Quiou, the accommodation centre is within relatively easy reach of St. Malo, Dinan and Rennes and the nearest town, Evran, is just a 5 minute drive away. The village is some 43 km inland from St. Malo – just over 40 minutes’ drive from that port’s ferry terminal, which in turn is easily accessible from the UK with ferries from Portsmouth, Weymouth, Poole and Plymouth and also easily accessed from the ferry ports of Cherbourg, Caen and Le Havre. With regard t...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.