Accommodation Centre with Lots of Scope - Brittany, France
Price : £160,000
Business Reference No. 12700
- Versatile Accommodation Centre and Restaurant with 47 beds, Large Games/Entertainment Hall, Bar/Lounge, Old Forge Restaurant and 3 bed owners’ apartment near Dinan St Malo and Rennes
- Multiple uses for party events and group hosting, suitable for Family, Schools and Sports Groups as accommodation, with multiple uses for bar and restaurant, weddings, parties, sports classes, concerts or even axe-throwing or escape room attractions
- Would be ideal for couple or family who want to run their own people-based business
- Easy access for UK ferries: St. Malo 40 minutes, Roscoff, Caen, Le Havre, Cherbourg less than 2½ hours
- Dinard airport (Stansted and East Midlands) 40 minutes, Rennes (Southampton etc.) 40 minutes
- Has achieved €65,000 turnover and over €40,000 adjusted net profit
- Genuine scope for significant expansion e.g. to use as party centre and to develop a full blown public restaurant evening trade
- Adjoining land also available – opportunities to develop a training centre, build a swimming pool etc.
- Second empty loft available for conversion
- Price €185,000 = £160,000 (was €255,000 = £233,000). Funds must be in place
LOCATION : Situated in the Côtes d’Armor in the pretty, safe and quiet village of Le Quiou, the accommodation centre is within relatively easy reach of St. Malo, Dinan and Rennes and the nearest town, Evran, is just a 5 minute drive away. The village is some 43 km inland from St. Malo – just over 40 minutes’ drive from that port’s ferry terminal, which in turn is easily accessible from the UK with ferries from Portsmouth, Weymouth, Poole and Plymouth and also easily accessed from the ferry ports of Cherbourg, Caen and Le Havre. With regard to airports, the village is served by Dinard (flights to/from Leeds Bradford, East Midlands and Stanstead) and Rennes (Southam...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.