Group Activity Holiday Tours Business (a Unique Holiday Offering for U.K. Tourists) - At Subject Business’s Own Holiday Complex In Brittany
Price : £315,000
Business Reference No. 12656
- Business established in 1993
- All accommodation fully furnished and equipped
- Well established holiday trade for groups (minimum 10 people) from U.K.
- Short and long weekend breaks and full week holidays offered
- Easily operated on a part-time basis from Easter to end of October
- Ford Transit 17 seater, sign-written minibus with box trailer (for luggage) and separate trailer for conveying bicycles and luggage
- GOING CONCERN BUSINESS AND FULLY FURNISHED & EQUIPPED FREEHOLD PROPERTY, MINIBUS AND TRAILERS OFFERED AT ABSOLUTE BARGAIN PRICE (THE VALUE OF THE PROPERTY ONLY!)
THE BUSINESS : Established in 1993 by the current owner (an ex-tenant farmer) who had previously acquired a charming property in Brittany which he purchased as a second/holiday home for himself and for use by his family and friends. He also recognised the opportunity for the property to be used commercially – perhaps for holiday breaks – from time to time, to obtain further value from his investment. It was from these initial thoughts and later input from others, that the business idea emerged. Having chatted to quite a number of holidaymakers, he came to realise a holiday market opportunity and this led him to offer tours from the U.K. to enable p...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.