Popular and Profitable Garage Business (Repairs, Servicing, M.O.T Testing, Diagnosis, Air Conditioning, Tyre Replacement etc.) - West Cornwall
Guide Price : £200,000 (plus stock at valuation)
Business Reference No. 12591
- Long standing and well established business (since 1985), at the current larger premises since 2000 under the same owner
- A thoroughly respected local name and reputation, with a large and loyal customer base
- Well sited 203m2 industrial unit with easy access to major trunk road
- Opportunity to install ‘Class 7’ M.o.T facilities
- Turnover £280,000. Net Profit £140,000
- Consistent, steady business from loyal customer base as well as business from new customers that have heard of the excellent reputation and standard of trust in services that the business delivers
- Scope for expansion - often forced to turn business away
- Retirement sale following many decades of successful business
THE BUSINESS : Established by the current owner in Penzance in 1985 and relocated to its present site in 2000, the business is that of motor vehicle servicing and repairs and an M.o.T testing station (Class 4 only). The range of services includes diagnostics and air conditioning work etc. and tyre replacements. In addition, some welding work is undertaken and vehicles were occasionally sold until 2009 when this activity was ceased. (The owner no longer wanted that distraction from his core business). There is no bodywork/spraying aspect to the business. Basically, other than bodywork the business offers a ‘one stop’ service and repairs business. Th...
Register with us for FREERegister with us to view more information about this business, receive new business email alerts and more.New users must register and be issued with a unique ID before individual details can be released to them. This can be done immediately by completing our short registration form.
Registered users login here
If you have registered with us before and wish to change any of the information we have about you (e.g. new email address) please do not register again but let us know the new information so that we can amend our existing records accordingly. This will help to ensure that we can continue to notify you of relevant businesses as they come on to the market. Please see the contact us page.